October 2, 2018 at the Seaport Hotel Boston . 5:30 pm cocktails, dinner & awards program
For more information contact Jen Stodola email@example.com or 617-227-1900
2018 Shattuck Award Recipients
- Michael Cannizzo – Senior Architect / Urban Designer, Boston Planning & Development Agency
- James Fitzgibbons – Senior Building Custodian, Property Management
- Robert C. Gehert, Jr. – Deputy Director, Policy Development & Research, Neighborhood Development
- Alan A. Gentle – Manager, Roxbury Center for Financial Empowerment, Office of Workforce Development
- Leroy Ivey – Outreach Coordinator II / AHOPE, Boston Public Health Commission
- Michelle Maffeo – Police Officer, Street OUtreach Team, Boston POlice Department
- Maria J. Rodriguez – Lunch Monitor, Maurice J. Tobin K-8 School
- Claudia Rufo – Lead Surround Care Teacher, Baldwin Early Learning Pilot Academy
- John P. Sullivan – Chief Engineer & Operations Officer, Boston Water & Sewer Commission
Henry L. Shattuck Public Service Awards
Celebrating 33 years of honoring individuals for their dedicated service to the City of Boston and the Boston community. Each year the Shattuck Awards Committee receives many worthy nominations from department heads, peers and business leaders – highlighting candidates that go above and beyond their job descriptions. The Committee evaluates each nomination and selects a few – the everyday heros of public service to thank them for a job well done.
Each recipient exemplifies the integrity, initiative, leadership and commitment to the public good that Henry L. Shattuck personified as Chairman of the Research Bureau for 17 years.
Support Excellence in 2018!
Help us honor extraordinary individuals for their dedicated service to the City of Boston and the Boston community. Join us as we recognize that public service is an honorable profession that should be celebrated. Contact Jen Stodola at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-227-1900